We want you to be the liaison between our clients and our tech experts. You will meet with clients regularly to inform them of the data that has been gathered to provide insight as to the status of their account(s) and to make suggestions for potential upgrades and/or additional tools and resources that may provide increased productivity and/or greater cost savings. You will obtain feedback and plan for future projects. Ideally, we would like someone who has been in the MSP game for a while and is great at juggling multiple things without too much breakage. You must be a polished communicator to succeed in this position.
•Be the single point of contact for all MSP programs and/or strategic accounts and be the Liaison between these programs and our team.
•Establishes, fosters and maintains positive relationships with key decision makers at all MSP programs or strategic accounts through regular phone and email contact.
•Accountable for meeting all production goals as well as monthly/quarterly reporting to leadership on the various metrics that have been established for the role.
•Identify opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
•All other duties assigned by management.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in the IT Industry.
• The ideal candidate will identify opportunities, prospect and engage new clients, and create proposals.
• The ideal candidate will be a strong hunter who is driven to develop and close new business.
• Prior experience with large MSP and/or strategic accounts in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Email and Internet applications
• Must possess strong problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to negotiate and overcome objections
• Can handle all aspects of a large customer base with excellent customer service skills in order to produce positive outcomes
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail
• Track record of achieving sales results/goals and retaining customers
• Superior interpersonal skills including the ability to inspire, motivate and support a team, and promote and cultivate teamwork, as well as manage and track performance.
• Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position.
• High degree of integrity, honesty and exceptional leadership with a proven ability to lead by example.