The Product Manager applies professional principles, practices and techniques to the Dalechek Technology Group team ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
• Work with engineering, design, data, marketing, business stakeholders, vendors, and support teams to create and deliver features for our customers.
• Define and clearly communicate to cross functional teams the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap.
• Prioritize new features based on customer’s needs in alignment with the company’s strategy, goals, and technical capabilities.
• Delivers the operating plan: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
• Perform user research and data analytics to form hypotheses and translate product requirements.
• Lead cross-functional teams to collaborate and communicate across the company.
• Define leading indicators, KPIs, and metrics to measure the success of the features and experiences put into the market.
• Utilize qualitative and quantitative customer and industry data to test hypotheses and identify consumer needs while creating and validating potential solutions.
• Foster relationships with senior business leaders and their team’s to create a clear and transparent product roadmap that aligns with the company’s goals and top priorities.
• Ability to manage and develop products with demonstrable and measurable results.
• Proven experience making tough, non-biased, decisions backed by user research, data analytics, A/B experimentation, user testing, competitors and marketing analysis, and metrics.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to find, analyze, and distill data into actionable insights
• Ability to communicate with all levels and types of people, in all types of communication methods, ensuring they completely understand decisions and directions.
• Solid understanding of technical problems; how to break down the work involved in solving them, and the impact of those decisions on engineering and the organization.
• Ability to gather and listen to information in order to make a constructive, unbiased decisions considering overarching company strategy, goals, policies, and procedures.
• Proven understanding of database, with the ability to read and write basic SQL preferred
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration or related field
• 7+ years experience in finance, technology, analysis, leadership or product ownership or management