Title: Network Engineer
Reports to: MSP Manager
The MSP Network Engineer will demonstrate professional principles, practices and techniques to the MSP team ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. This role has responsibility of ticket resolution, On-call rotation, and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all tickets are resolved within established SLA’s.
- Escalate tickets as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and proper metrics.
- Transfer knowledge to team members to ensure proficient ticket resolution.
- Assess issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate ticket status, issues & risks to customer and management.
- Follow Dalechek policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Convey all opportunities for improvement to management.
- Customer site visits as needed for issue remediation.
- Participate in the afterhours on call rotation.
- Design implement and support of local and wide area network systems.
- Design implement and support of telephone systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with network infrastructure.
- Coordinate with vendor resources as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years practical knowledge in LAN/WAN technologies. VOIP administration is a plus.
- Microsoft OS – Intermediate skills in Microsoft Server and Workstations OS’: Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7,8,10
- Network – Proficient in network troubleshooting.
- Become and remain proficient in all programs necessary to perform the everyday duties of this position.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products is required.
- Cisco CCNA preferred